Our Return Policy
How do I return an item?
Returns can be made in-store or by mail within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Merchandise must be unused and in salable condition (i.e. in original, unmarked, and undamaged packaging) and must include an invoice or receipt. Most items sold on ADOR.com follow our general returns policies, but some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. For return approval and a unique authorization number, email our Customer Service department at sales@ADORlife.com. Once you have received this unique return authorization number you can generate a return label from our returns portal [here]. All customized formulas are non-refundable.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- Items must include an invoice or sales receipt.
- Items must be in new and salable condition.
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories.
No Refund on Shipping & Handling Charges
- Shipping & handling charges for returning items shipped by ADORLife are borne by the buyer unless the error is on our part.
- Items valued at over $75 must be returned to ADORLife with a trackable shipping service. If the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. For items below $75, we suggest USPS delivery confirmation service.
- If the error is on part, we will send the replacement item with a pre-paid return label for the incorrect item. Once the new item is received, the incorrect item is to be shipped back to ADORLife within 30 days of purchase in order to avoid being charged for both items.
Exchange an Item
To expedite your exchange, first email our Customer Service department at sales@ADORlife.com, for exchange approval and assistance. If the new item costs more, we will charge you for the difference in price. If the new item costs less, we will refund you the difference in price.The original item must be returned within 30 days to avoid being charged for both the original and exchange items.
How Refunds are Issued
Most refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase. Refunds are either refunded to your credit card or issued as an ADOR.com account balance. You will still need to return your items within 30 days to avoid being charged for refunded items. Refund requests will be processed instantly. However, it may take 2-3 business days for it to display on your credit card statement.
ADOR may determine that a refund can be issued without requiring a return. If you are not required to mail your item back for a refund, you will be notified by a Customer Service representative.
The type of refund or credit you received depends on how the gift was purchased and how it was returned. For more information, please contact Customer Service.
Holiday Returns Policy
Items shipped by ADOR between November 1 and December 31, may be returned until January 31 of the following year, for a full refund, subject to our other return guidelines listed above.